Essay topic: Things I like to do

I have many interests. The activities I spend most of my leisure on, however, are reading, jogging and painting.I enjoy reading very much. I read widely, ranging from fairytales to nonfiction books on outer space and nature. Reading helps to widen my general knowledge and improve my writing skill. Therefore, my parents think well of my hobby and often buy me books that I cannot find in the library.When my eyes get tired from reading too much, I would go for a slow jog with my dog in the park near my house. Jogging regularly makes one healthier. I have also made a few friends among the regular joggers in the park.Sometimes, instead of jogging, I would stroll in the park, carrying with me my painting equipment. I love to capture beautiful things on paper. I have taken art lessons since I was nine and I am especially good in water-color painting. Besides painting pictures of the park, I also like to draw portraits of my family members.All my interests are fun and useful pastimes. I believe that everyone should spend their time on some useful hobby rather than laze precious time away.

0 comments: