Essay topic: Lost in a strange place

During my school holidays, I went to stay with my cousin’s family in Penang for a week. They lived in a hut in a kampong.One fine morning, my cousin, Andy, and I went to fish in a stream near the outskirts of the kampong. Andy caught a lot of fishes. I was not as lucky and decided to move further upstream to try another fishing spot. I managed to catch many small fishes there. When I went back to look for Andy, he was nowhere to be found. Thinking that he might have moved downstream, I followed the stream to look for him.After some time, I realized that I had lost my way. I began to panic when I could not even find a public telephone to make a call. At that moment, I saw a signpost with a Malay world “Polis”. “Perhaps it means ‘Police’,” I thought and ran quickly in that direction.I was right. Ahead was a police-post, I told the policemen what had happened. They listened patiently to my description of my cousin’s kampong. Then one of the policemen brought me back to my cousin’s hut. How glad I was to find myself safe with my relatives again. It was certainly horrifying to have lost my way in a strange place.

7 comments:

  Unknown

January 23, 2020 at 6:00 AM

What a true story

  Unknown

July 2, 2020 at 6:21 AM

A VERY GOOD STORY πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

  Unknown

July 2, 2020 at 6:22 AM

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸΎ

  Unknown

July 17, 2020 at 8:51 AM

Very impressed

  Unknown

October 19, 2020 at 7:48 AM

Good story
I like it

  Unknown

October 19, 2020 at 9:17 AM

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΏ

  Unknown

September 18, 2021 at 10:48 PM

Good story very interesting