Essay topic: Talk about your good friend.

Chang is my neighbor. He is the same age as me. He is my best friend. He is also studying the same school. We go to school together.Chang comes from an educated family. His father is a school principal. His mother is also a teacher. He is punctual, well-educated, and has amiable manners. He is hardworking. He does his homework and does well in his studies. He is well-dressed and well-behaved. All the teachers have a high opinion of him.Chang has a well-built body. He is an early riser and jogs with me daily. He is gentle but fearless. He takes part in all sports, scout, trekking and mountaineering activities. He has a good heart. He is truthful, honest and obedient.Chang is fond of pets. He has a pair of rabbits and parrots. He has two fish tanks containing gold fish. He patiently feeds them and looks after them with care. He has been trained by his parents to be neat and tidy. He has a room to himself. All his books are neatly arranged on the shelves. His bed is always neat and tidy. He plays badminton with me. He also plays the guitar. Though gardening is his favorite hobby, he is unable to do so because he lives in an apartment. He makes his parents very proud of him in examinations. He secures good marks and is usually top of his class in examinations. He is very helpful and helps me in my lesson. He inspires me to work harder. He keeps away from bad company.Chang is a good son to his father. I am happy to have such a friend.

0 comments: