Essay topic: An interesting place you enjoyed visiting.

There is a very lovely place that I enjoy visiting. I am never tired of visiting it. My place of interest is full of greenery, serenity and is a huge, beautiful garden of various flowers. It has flowers, trees and shrubs of various kinds. This place is the Singapore Botanical Gardens. It is located on the outskirts of the city.The Botanical Garden is a lovely place to take strolls. In the morning, people frequent the place to jog, walk or do other exercises. The air is fresh and it is very refreshing to sit by the huge pond. Ducks and swans often swim by and it is quite common to see people throwing in crusts of bread. There are also fish in the pond.At the Botanical Gardens there is a wide variety of plants and trees to see and many interesting and exotic orchids are also grown there. You can see a clock made of small plants. I love taking quiet walks there. The natural surroundings help me to relax. I like going to the Botanical Gardens as it is a very interesting place.

0 comments: