Essay topic: Talk about the beauty of nature

In the evening I sit in front of my house and feel the soft gentle breeze caress my face and cool my body. The breeze is simply beautiful and nature gives it free to me. Actually nature gives this free to everyone, but it seems that not everyone is aware of this.Sometimes the sky is immensely blue. White silvery clouds glide almost imperceptibly against it. The clouds are never the same as they change their shapes continuously. These things are more beauty that I perceive around me.Some days when the sky turns black with thick heavy clouds, a distance curtain of falling rain can be seen. It appears as though some unseen hand is pouring water onto the land to nourish it. The sight is beautiful and it makes me feel closer to the beauty of the Earth.After a thunderstorm, the air is crisp and cool. Birds come out and sing out their joy to life. I sing too as I frolic on barefoot on the cool wet grass beside my house. The drogs croak joyfully. Even the insects seem to buzz and shriek louder. I am sure they are all singing about how beautiful life is. Indeed it is.In the night the stars make their appearance. Millions of these twinkling jewels can be seen in the black sky. How wondrous it is to gaze at the glory of the universe. No doubt I am just a tiny part of it, but to be able to take it in through my senses makes it even more wondrous.At night the moon often makes its appearance. Sometimes it is round. Other times it is crescent-shaped. Nevertheless its presence adds to the beauty of the backdrop of stars in the far reaches of space. It is amazing that there are such things.The little garden beside my house is filled with the things of nature. Little bees, butterflies and other insects fly among the flowers in search of food. The flowers themselves are brightly colored with every possible combination of colors and hues. I feast my eyes on the scene of immense activity and again witness the beauty of nature’s innumerable wonders.Since the next day is a holiday, we do not bother to do any homework. We watch television as there are better shows during the weekend. Also our father allows us to stay up as late as we like as we do not have to get up early. At times we sit around our father while he tells us stories. He has many stories to tell about his younger days. We learn many things from what he tells us.By midnight my elder brother will have to return from town as he is not allowed to come home later than that. Sometimes he buys back some supper which we all share in before going to bed. Finally, when the clock has gone past twelve we all go to bed.

0 comments: