Essay topic: Talk about your home.

Of all the places in the world, I judge my home to be a paradise. As the old saying goes, “East or West, my home is the best”. My home offers affection and security. I live with my parents, my elder brother and younger sister.I belong to a middle class family. My father is a supervisor in a factory and my mother is a production operator in the same factory. We have a four-room flat in Bedok Reservoir area. Our drawing-cum-front hall is decorated in a tasty manner. The northern corner has a television deck. Some ten meters from that end, there is a morgohany sofa set with an ornamented tea table in front.Our kitchen is fully equipped with multi-cabinets and a small store. A small dining table with four chairs are placed near the sink. A big refrigerator stands silent in the corner. Our home has been decorated with many memorable souvenirs which remind us of our visits to different places. Our home has three bedrooms. The master bedroom is occupied by my parents. I share the second bedroom with my younger sister. The third bedroom is solely occupied by my brother. Sometimes, it is used as a guest room for our relatives from Malaysia. They usually visit us during festival season. Ours is a small and happy family where every member has consideration for the needs and comforts of the others. All of us do our share of housework. In most mornings, the place looks busy as everyone rushes about doing one’s morning chores. We normally have a light and quick breakfast. In every evening, my family will have dinner together. This is the time of day I like best.We keep our home neat and tidy. Everything is kept in order and in its place. I am very proud of my home and I love it very much.

0 comments: