Essay topic: A good deed

There is an overhead bridge in front of the block of flats where I live. An old lady sits there selling sweets and peanuts. She told me that she had been abandoned by her grown-up children. Out of sympathy, I buy a packet of peanuts from her whenever I cross the bridge.One day, as I was crossing the bridge, it started to drizzle. The old lady packed her things and hurriedly went down the stairs. Before I could run forward to give her a hand, she missed a step and fell. By the time I reached her, she had already fainted; I was shocked to see her head bleeding. Unfortunately, there was no one around to help. Thus, I left her and ran to the nearest telephone booth to call for an ambulance.In the hospital, the doctor told me that the old lady would soon be well again as she had not lost too much blood. I was relieved. As her family would not care for her, I asked my father for help. Soon, she was sent to live in an Old Folks Home.I feel glad to have been of help to the old lady. I intend to visit her often at the Old Folks Home.

7 comments:

  Unknown

March 18, 2019 at 9:19 PM

Wow

  Unknown

July 27, 2019 at 12:59 AM

Such a caring girl 🤗🤗🤗

  Unknown

January 19, 2020 at 6:12 AM

good......

  Unknown

July 16, 2020 at 7:13 AM

Hi

  Unknown

May 27, 2021 at 2:01 PM

Oww nice

  Unknown

June 21, 2021 at 12:36 AM

Wow nice

  Unknown

December 2, 2021 at 5:01 AM

Ff