Essay topic: A small quarrel

People these days have become quite quarrelsome. They have little tolerance and small incidents which should be accepted with a smile can make them lose their tempers. Quarrelling have become more and frequent. I have personally witnessed a quarrel.My friends and I were at the park. There was also a small field for the children. I saw two boys quarrelling over a ball. I tried to stop them; to my surprise, I saw two ladies approaching. I thought they were going to thank me for having stopped the boys from quarrelings. Instead of thanking me and take their kids home, they started quarrelling themselves. They started screaming at each other.The passers-by were astounded and soon gathered around, none tried to stop them. Instead some added fuel to the fire by their comments. Soon they seemed to be exhausted by their verbal warfare and were about to exchange blows when suddenly two policemen appeared.The policemen refused to listen and in their authoritative manner, silenced the both of them. The police questioned them about the fight. To everyone’s surprise, they pointed to me as the witness and alleged that one of the boys had taken the other’s ball. The police looked at me for an answer. I tried to explain that I was in no way concerned. Suddenly one of the policemen pointed at the two boys who were now playing happily and not paying much attention to what was going nearby. The two women were ashamed of themselves and left immediately.

7 comments:

  Unknown

October 8, 2019 at 4:38 AM

You have written great
May god bless you

  Unknown

October 8, 2019 at 4:41 AM

It is a very useful essay
It has helped me in my school

  Unknown

October 8, 2019 at 4:43 AM

My friend it is an extremely good essaykeep on writing good stuff like thisπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€

  Unknown

October 8, 2019 at 4:45 AM

Where did you learn such writing
It is an fabulous essay

  Unknown

October 8, 2019 at 4:48 AM

Who is the writer of this essay please respond
You are a genius πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰✌✌
May God bless you

  Unknown

October 8, 2019 at 4:49 AM

It is a good essay

  Unknown

April 11, 2021 at 10:44 PM

Gggh