Essay topic: How I helped to catch thieves

One afternoon I was walking along the street, looking at all the beautiful things in the shop that were displayed for sale.Suddenly, I saw two boys stealing from a shop. At once I began to shout, “Thief! Thief!” The boys were surprised and frightened. They tried to run away but they were caught at once by some people who were near by.The owner of the shop was then telephoned the Police station. When the police arrived, they took the two boys with them after asking a few questions.The owner of the shop was pleased with me. He called me into his shop. He then thanked me for what I had done to catch the thieves. He also gave me a one-hundred-dollar note.I was now pleased with myself. I had not only helped the owner of the shop but also the police a little in catching thieves.

0 comments: