Essay topic: A street quarrel I have seen

While walking along a street, one day, I came across two men quarrelling with each other. They were of the same age.Thinking that it would be a fun to watch them quarrelling. I stopped to find out the cause of their quarrel, and to see how it would end.Soon the quarrel became so violent that one of the men suddenly took out a knife from his pocket and stabbed the other man with it. Now a big crowd collected quickly. The man who had been stabbed was bleeding profusely.Seeing the crowd, the man with the knife tried to run away; but some people quickly caught him.The police soon arrived on the scene in answer to a telephone call made by someone who had seen the fight. They arrested the man who had used the knife, and sent the wounded man to the hospital.I then returned home thinking of what I had seen.

2 comments:

  Unknown

May 9, 2019 at 7:08 AM

Thanks I had to do in paragraph writing Eng Lang homework

  Unknown

May 9, 2019 at 7:08 AM

Thanks I had to do in paragraph writing Eng Lang homework