Essay topic: The things I dislike the most

There are many things that I dislike; but the ones I dislike the most are noise, crowds and laziness.Noise disturbs me greatly. This is why I hate to live in a city. In a city, vehicles run to and fro dawn till midnight. This makes the city very noisy indeed. The voices of thousands of people living close to one another also add to the noises caused by the vehicles. Besides, there are noises from the factories in a city.I also dislike crowds. Crowds make movement difficult. If a place is crowded, it is not easy to move about or to do any work quickly. If we are in a hurry to go somewhere, a crowd can delay our progress.Finally, I hate laziness because a lazy boy is a problem not only to his parents but also to others. By refusing to do any work, he compels others to do for him. Sometimes a weak and poor person has to work hard to bring food for a strong and healthy person who is lazy. Such a person is really bad and ill-mannered. As long as he gets what he needs and wants, he does not care what others think of him. I hate to see such a person, even if he is my own brother or father.I hate all the three things I have mentioned.

0 comments: