Essay topic: The person I like most

Of all the people in the world, I like my dear mother the most.Everyone knows that mother’s love is the greatest in the world. When I see how my mother behaves towards my father, brothers, sisters and me, I am filled with pride. In everything that she does, there is a touch of love. Even when she washes the dishes, she makes sure that they are clean so that no one in her family will become ill.Though she sometimes scolds me, I know that she does so not because she is bad but because she is tired, working all day for the happiness of the family. So I keep quiet while she expresses her anger, so that she may feel a little relieved.The she loves her family is proved every day. When my youngest brother is very hungry late in the night and cries for milk, she wakes up at once to make for him, even if she is tired or ill. In the same way, she wakes up before all the others and goes to bed last, so that everyone in the family can receive her care. If anyone in the family is ill, she is the one who is the most worried.Such care and love no one in the world can give to me. For these reasons my mother will always the dearest person to me.

0 comments: