Essay topic: What I wish to be when I grow up

I am still very young; yet, I already have an ambition. I would like to be a businessman when I grow up.Most parents today want their children to become doctors, lawyer, engineers or accountants. My parents too want me to be a doctor or a lawyer. But I wish to be neither of them. I wish to be a businessman.As a businessman I can be independent, and rich. I shall not have to take orders from others. I shall look after my own business. Even if I make any mistakes, I shall not have to answer to anyone, though I might suffer some loss for some wrong decisions.I shall also not feel tired of working for long hours. As the business will be my own, I shall be prepared to work day and night, for this will only make me richer.In business, hard work is necessary; but hard work also brings much money. Yet most people are afraid of business. They say that business does not always make a man rich. Instead, it often ruins a man.But most of the richest people in the world are businessmen. Few people grow rich by earning salaries.All these explain why I would like to be a businessman.

0 comments: