Essay topic: Frightened by fierce natives

One day, a few of my friends and I visited a large island. We went there by boat.There were many trees and coconut palms and rocks on that island. The birds and flowers found there were indeed very beautiful.There were also many crabs of all types and sizes hidden in the rocks. We caught a number of them. We also picked a lot of beautiful shells. In brief, everything on that island was interesting to see, and my friends and I were very happy.Then, to our surprise, we saw some fierce-looking natives hiding behind some trees with spears in their hands. Though they did not seem to be eager to attack us, yet we were frightened.Thinking that it would be dangerous to remain on that island too long, my friends and I quickly ran back to our boats and returned home.

0 comments: