Essay topic: An unpleasant dream I once had

I have dreams almost every night. One dream, however, frightened me greatly. It was indeed a horrible one.One day, after a hearty meal, I went out for a short walk. I was alone on a lonely road near a grave-yard. I was thinking of my lessons when I suddenly heard a voice calling me. I looked back and saw an old lady grinning at me. She had long filthy hair. Her face was covered with blood and her nails were very long. She was wearing a white dress. I just stared at her in fear. I dared not move or try to run. I saw her walking towards me. I was too frightened to move. Her long hands then began to stretch out to catch me. I heard her laughing at the same time. It was a horrible sound and my body turned cold. Just before she could catch me, however, I made a desperate effort to run. But she was behind me and almost caught me. I now screamed.As soon as I screamed, however, I woke up to find that I had only been dreaming. It was a great relief indeed.

7 comments:

  Unknown

May 3, 2019 at 2:54 AM

It is very funny and interesting dream👌

  Unknown

May 29, 2020 at 11:29 PM

Interesting and horrible dream 🤭

  Unknown

May 29, 2020 at 11:29 PM

Ya right 🙃

  Unknown

October 13, 2020 at 10:04 PM

Wow horrible..

  Unknown

December 27, 2020 at 5:58 AM

Wow it's interesting

  Unknown

January 4, 2021 at 10:56 PM

If you want to dream dream about sunny and

  Unknown

March 16, 2022 at 9:18 AM

Not scary