Essay topic: The worst accident I have seen

I have seen many accidents. The worst of them was one in which three persons were involved. I still remember that accident very clearly.That day, I was traveling in my uncle’s car. Suddenly, a car, running at great speed, overtook our car. There was only one person in it, the driver himself.My uncle at once told me that very soon that car would cause an accident. That my uncle was right was proved shortly. We found the car inside a big river. It had crashed through the railings of the bridge over that river. The driver was still trapped in the car. No one tried to help him, though there was a big crowd around. On the bridge itself, a young lady and a small girl were lying unconscious with blood all over their bodies. The right hand of the lady was missing and the girl’s head was badly injured. Their bicycle was crushed. Soon, an ambulance arrived and took the lady and girl to the hospital. There was a lot of blood on the bridge.It was indeed a very ugly sight. I felt very sorry for all those who were involved in the accident. But what actually happened to the man in the car still remains a mystery to me.

13 comments:

  Unknown

February 27, 2018 at 7:14 AM

Really..... According to me this is very helpful thank you for this..!!😯😯😯😯

  Unknown

June 22, 2018 at 8:14 AM

I got help from this essay thank you for this

  Unknown

September 1, 2018 at 7:15 AM

Thank you for this essay

  Unknown

October 4, 2018 at 10:25 AM

Oooooooo thanks for the essay

  Unknown

October 4, 2018 at 10:26 AM

Ooooooo 😯😯😯😯

  Unknown

February 15, 2019 at 6:25 AM

👌👌👌👌👌👍

  Unknown

April 27, 2019 at 11:35 PM

Thanks

  Unknown

July 20, 2019 at 10:53 AM

That is cool thank you my friend

  Unknown

July 20, 2019 at 10:53 AM

That is cool thank you my friend

  Unknown

September 11, 2019 at 4:48 AM

I need terrible accident essay

  Unknown

November 16, 2019 at 6:07 AM

Four person were killed in a truch and maruti omini road accident at giridih cross road.The driver of the Truck was driving recklessly .suddenly the Maruti omini stopped at crossing.The Truck hit from behind. The car overturned with the impact of the collision.The driver of the car too got his head snashed. The dear bodies were covered whth white
sheets after twenty minutes by the ambulance men.It was a pathetic scence.Soon the police arrived.The driver of the Truck had run away.It seems he was fully drunk.A cash of rach and negligent driving was registered against him.The injuredwere taken to a nearby hospital

  Unknown

January 27, 2020 at 11:47 AM

Yes oh it has helped me

  Unknown

January 27, 2020 at 11:56 AM

What a marvellous essay I really thank you