Topic: Give one of the activities you like to do in your spare time

Watching television is one of the activities I like to do in my spare time. I enjoy watching cartoons on Saturday mornings and sports programs on Sunday afternoons. I also watch television during the week after I have finished all my school work. At night, I especially like to watch movies and situation comedies. If I have a lot of homework, I try to arrange my schedule so that I can watch at least one of my favorite shows. Watching television is not the only activity that I do in my spare time. My other favorite activities are making paper flowers and going shopping with my friends. However, when I have spare time, I spend more time watching television than any other activities. Watching television can help me not only relax but also build me a huge knowledge of the open world.

0 comments: