Essay topic: A birthday I celebrated

A day I shall always remember is the day when I celebrated my tenth birthday. All my friends and relatives were invited to the birthday party.When the time drew near for me to be ready for the party, I put on my birthday dress which I was specially sewn for me. Then I went into the hall where everyone was waiting for me. I saw a lot of lovely presents on a table. They had been bought for me by all those who came to the party.A few minutes later, my parents bought my birthday cake with ten candles on it. It was a large and beautiful cake. I was then asked to cut it. Though I felt rather uneasy, with so many eyes upon me, I somehow managed to cut a piece.The guests were then served. Music was played throughout the party. There were also jokes and laughter among the guests.When the party was over, I unpacked all my birthday gifts. I was surprised to see such lovely gifts. I then thanked my parents for holding such a pleasant party to celebrate my birthday.

0 comments: